Combine your three favorite things: downtown Holland pubs, poker and free t-shirts! The annual HYP Poker Crawl is happening March 22!
Meet new friends and connections by joining other working adults for an evening out. We’ll meander from Big Lake Brewing, to CitySen, to Waverly Stone Gastropub, to Our Brewing Company and end the night at New Holland Brewery where prizes will be awarded to the two luckiest persons on the crawl.
How it works:
1. Swagger into Big Lake around 6pm and collect your free t-shirt and your first poker card. Enjoy the laughter and good conversation around you.
2. Huddle together for warmth as everyone moseys on to CitySen. Collect your next card, cling to it as if your life depended on it. Enjoy the laughter and good conversation around you.
3. High-tail it to Waverly Stone. Collect your third card – quite possibly the most important card. Enjoy the laughter and good conversation around you.
4. Stampede to Our Brewing (pro-tip: stay in the center of the group to keep warm). Collect your fourth card (slightly less important than the previous card). Enjoy the laughter and good conversation around you.
5. Shuffle over to New Holland for your fifth and final card. Definitely more important than the third card. Put all five cards together for the best poker hand. Let out a loud “WOOOOOO!” when you realize you’ve won the grand prize.
6. Go home. Go to bed. Be prepared to tell everyone about your awesome weekend.
Event starts at 6pm on March 22 at Big Lake Brewing Company. Registration is required (and generally considered polite).